Has the high price of wedding photography gotten you down?
Don't want to pay the high price for extra shots?
At Blink of An Eye Productions we believe that the photos taken on your wedding day belong to you and not the company who shot them. That's why we give you the rights to everyone of your photos.
After photographing the wedding day, Blink of an Eye Productions will provide you with all of your photos in digital format on a micro drive. Just connect the micro drive (USB Stick or Jump Drive) to your home computer and download everyone of your pictures. You can print the ones you want. You can print photos to give as gifts to family and friends. It's up to you. And you will never have to pay extra to the company who shot your wedding photos because they are your photos!
Blink of an Eye Productions offers a contemporary mix of photojournalistic and classic wedding photography... all of which you will receive on your micro drive.
After viewing all your photos, pick your favorite 100 photos which Blink of an Eye Productions will digitally enhance, edit, and color-correct in order to ensure high quality, clarity, and creativity of the photos you want.
• Digital Photo Stills... $400
Approximately 250 photo stills digitized directly from wedding documentary footage and transferred to a DVD.
• Digital Photogrpahy Package... $2,000
1 photographer for pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception (10 hours of photo coverage). Light edit will be done on all photographs including coloring and effects. All digital photographs will be provided to client on a USB drive.
• 1 photographer for pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception (10 hours of photo coverage)... $1500 (with purchase of videography package).
• Extra photographer for pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception... $1000
• Extra hourly rate for photographer... $200/hour
• Blink of an Eye Productions will provide digital files of every photograph to the client as well as releasing the rights to all of the photographs. Photos will be given to the client in JPEG format on a USB drive.
Overall, we want you to be happy with your photos, so just tell us what style you are looking for and we will be happy to accommodate you.